Need to learn the key fundamentals of Office 365 fast? Enrol today!
Moving to Office 365 and keen to skill up and grasp concepts quickly, then this is the course for you!
By using Office 365 you will be able to confidently navigate around the software and understand what’s different to the desktop version, how Office 365 works and feel comfortable with the change to perform a range of tasks.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Staff wanting to keep up to date with the software and ensure a smooth transition
- New or inexperienced users of Office 2016
- Existing users wanting more from the system
- Business owners and employees
- Anyone wishing to keep up to date with the latest online version of Microsoft Office
In any organisation, time is money so why not get an overview of the program and learn the fundamentals in a day! We take you through the software in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
• Understand Office 365 and how it is used
• Understand the differences to desktop applications working with Office 365
• Perform the range of functions associated with emails using Office 365 Mail
• Work with the updated Calendar to manage meetings, events and appointments
• Understand and work with People
• Create and join groups, interact with messages, and work with files using Yammer.
• Understand the use of the Newsfeed
• Access and navigate OneDrive
We'll also include a fully comprehensive manual, Certificate of Attendance for all of your hard work and morning & afternoon tea as well as lunch. Learn from your highly experienced local Accredited Training Centre trainers.
Be quick-the class is a maximum of 12 students per session and they can fill up. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, complete the online registration or if preferred the attached PDF registration form.
See you in our new training premises soon!
If you prefer to book into this course manually open the flyer below, or for more information... click here to contact us
Course Dates/Book online NOW >>