PowerPivot - Excel Reporting and Analysis Essentials
AMC Training are pleased to present this one-day hands-on, instructor led course will guide you step-by-step through how PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel makes advanced Business Intelligence available to any mainstream business user working with Excel 2010 or higher and demonstrate where it can be used to solve different types of business reporting problems, a technology that lets you build complex data structures and analyse them without needing to engage IT staff!
Branded self-service Business Intelligence (BI), the course covers all the fundamentals of developing reports with PowerPivot in the real world, from the basics of how to use PowerPivot through to creating and formatting reports. The course also covers how to use PowerPivot to provide business users the ability to easily customise and create ad-hoc reports.
Who Should Attend:
The course is designed for all types of reporting users that are required to expose real-time, powerful business intelligence with PowerPivot including Information Works, Business Users, Developers and Analysts.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Install PowerPivot and learn how to create an analytical database inside Excel 2010 or later versions
- Import various data sources into PowerPivot
- Clean imported data
- Understand Data Modeling basics for building PowerPivot data models
- Use many of the report types in PowerPivot
- Create Slicers and Sparklines for more engaging reports
- Describe, use and apply many of the PowerPivot Expression
Course Dates/Book here>>
0kb Adobe PDF 171 downloads
PowerPivot Excel Course Outline