Lots of learning, all from the convenience of your desktop
The third session of a 3 part series, which can be attended live, or watched as a recording in your own time.
MASTERING MYOB: PART THREE session covers:
CONNECTING WITH CASH- 8th April
* Understanding when, why and how to use Bank Feeds
* Valuable features and settings to manage your cash, including credit limits, auto-checking options and average payment days
* Tracking and monitoring costs for an organsation as well as per project or division,
* Reporting options including graphs, or working with Excel
* Extending budgets for multiple years and requirements when presenting to Boards, Committees and Management, as well as for business owners to get a handle on the financial position
This session is presented using MYOB AccountRight and suitable for BOTH desktop and live users
Presented by Pam Chilman, one of the longest serving MYOB Certified Consultants in Australia, member of the MYOB Partner Advisory Board, and recognised by MYOB for ongoing committment to the product.
Learn from her extensive experience working with the product for over 20 years.
All you need is a computer, internet connection and some uninterupted time for about one hour (or watch the recording at any time).
Recordings available if you miss the live sesssions....
PART TWO session:
SINGLE TOUCH BOOKKEEPING
REVIEWING AND REPORTING - if you miss this live session the recording is available, or ask about our next live session.....
BUNDLE of 3 x 1 hour sessions 'Mastering MYOB' << Book 3 Online>> with dates
click here to contact us to have your queries answered
Attend Part 3 only session << Book 1 Online>>