Lots of learning, all from the convenience of your desktop
The second session of a 3 part series, which can be attended live, or watched as a recording in your own time.
MASTERING MYOB: PART TWO session covers:
SINGLE TOUCH BOOKKEEPING
* Automating day to day processes to avoid duplication of work including Accounts Payable processes,
* Working in an online world - what does this mean and the new rules for interacting with your accountant, bookkeeper, advisor and staff
* Features in MYOB to save you time, avoid double handling of information and increase productivity
* Single Touch Payroll - NEW legislation - understanding the timelines for implementation and the impact on your business or organisation
* The best practice in bookkeeping to keep information up to date on a daily basis
This session is presented using MYOB AccountRight and suitable for BOTH desktop and live users
Presented by Pam Chilman, one of the longest serving MYOB Certified Consultants in Australia, member of the MYOB Partner Advisory Board, and recognised by MYOB for ongoing committment to the product.
Learn from her extensive experience working with the product for over 20 years.
All you need is a computer, internet connection and some uninterupted time for about one hour (or watch the recording at any time).
Also available either live or recording ....
PART THREE session:
CONNECTING WITH CASH- 18th March
REVIEWING AND REPORTING - if you miss the live session the recording is available, or ask about our next live session.....
BUNDLE of 3 x 1 hour sessions 'Mastering MYOB' << Book 3 Online>> with dates
click here to contact us to have your queries answered
Attend one Master session<< Book 1 Online>>