1. Learn MYOB in a Day
Need to learn the key fundamentals of bookkeeping using MYOB fast? Enrol today!
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Staff wanting a refresher, on the latest version of MYOB AccountRight
- New or inexperienced users of MYOB
- Existing users wanting more from the system
- Clerical or bookkeeping staff wishing to learn the basics of MYOB
- Small business owners and financial controllers seeking improved financial management and reporting
- Anyone returning to the workforce wishing to learn about modern bookkeeping sytems and methods
In any business, time is money so why not get an overview of the program and learn the basics in a day! We take you through the latest version of MYOB AccountRight Plus in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
- Setting up quality accounts
- Working with Cards
- Daily banking options
- Invoicing, sales & receivables
- Bills, purchases & payables
- Writing cheques/making deposits
- Payroll - how to process a pay
- GST/BAS reporting tools and options
- Key financial reports to run and when
We'll also include a fully comprehensive manual, Certificate of Achievement (as an approved MYOB Training Provider) for all of your hard work and morning & afternoon tea as well as lunch. Learn from your longstanding local MYOB Accredited Training Centre with MYOB Certified Consultant and longstanding bookkeeping staff available for follow up support.
Be quick-the class is a maximum of 12 students per session and they can fill up. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, complete the online registration or if preferred the attached PDF registration form.
See you in the classroom!
Note:To view any downloads you will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader software which is available free for most computer platforms from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com
If you prefer to book into this course manually open the flyer below, or for more information... click here to contact us
Course Dates/Book online NOW >>
0kb Adobe PDF 764 downloads
Flyer and Registration Form