6. Financial Reporting and Analysis
Ensure your MYOB file is providing you with useful information, and that you are making best use of all the great features. Take MYOB beyond the required bookkeeping to effectively manage your business. This course will teach you how to better understand the financial and other reports available, the importance of account structure set up and how to better customise your software to acheive useful reporting.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Existing users of MYOB wishing to refine and better structure their MYOB files
- Accountants and bookkeepers wanting to track key financial details in the system
- Business owners and financial controllers seeking improved financial management, including budgeting and cashflow reporting
In any business, time is money so why not get an step up using MYOB and learn how to improve your financial reporting and access to information, all in one day! We take you through the latest version of MYOB AccountRight in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
- Best practice accounts structure - how to refine what you have
- When accounts are not enough, how and when to use Jobs and Categories,
- Key financial reports to run and review,
- Understanding business ratios - in plain English,
- Managing Cashflow tools,
- Understand Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Learn about the Officelink Templates and how to take your reports to the next level of analysis
We'll also include a fully comprehensive manual, Certificate of Achievement (as an approved MYOB Training Provider) for all of your hard work and morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
But be quick-the class is generally 8-10 students per session and they can fill up rapidly. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, print out, fill in and send us the attached PDF registration form.
See you in the classroom!
Note:To view any downloads you will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader software which is available free for most computer platforms from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com
If you would like more information or want to book on this course manually please click here to contact us
Course Dates/Book Online >>
0kb Adobe PDF 113 downloads
Business Reporting and Analysis Flyer