Lots of learning, all from the convenience of your desktop
The first session of a 3 part series x 1 hour each, commences again shortly, which can be attended live, or watched as a recording in your own time.
MASTER XERO: PART ONE session covers:
REVIEWING AND REPORTING
* Learn key settings and the best tools to assist with troubleshooting your data and the overall condition of your file,
* Tips on how to correctly address issues found to avoid balancing issues at end of year,
* Understanding when and why you use different reports in Xero and how to make them more easily accessible,
* Customising reports for best presentation, and
* Identify key reports for end of month and end of year to maintain quality bookkeeping processes and quality financial information
Presented by Pam Chilman, a Xero Certified Partner, trainer at AMC, a Xero Accredited Training Centre
Learn from her extensive experience working with the product since the products introduction.
All you need is a computer, internet connection and some uninterrupted time for about one hour (or watch the recording at any time).
Look out for....
PART TWO session:
SINGLE TOUCH BOOKKEEPING
* Automating day to day processes to avoid duplication of work including Accounts Payable processes,
* Working in an online world - what does this mean and the new rules for interacting with your accountant, bookkeeper, advisor and staff
* Features in XERO to save you time, avoid double handling of information and increase productivity
* Single Touch Payroll - NEW legislation - understanding the timelines for implementation and the impact on your business or organisation
* The best practice in bookkeeping to keep information up to date on a daily basis
Learn from our extensive experience working with the product
All you need is a computer, internet connection and some uninterupted time for about one hour (or watch the recording at any time).
PART THREE session:
CONNECT WITH CASH
* Understanding how to correctlyl use Bank Feeds to avoid duplicated entries and accuracy of information,
* Valuable features and settings to manage your cash, including credit limits, speed up the payment days using features within the software
* Tracking and monitoring costs for an organsation as well as per project or division,
* Reporting options including graphs, or working with Excel
* Extending budgets for multiple years and requirements when presenting to Boards, Committees and Management, as well as for business owners to get a handle on the financial position
Use the following link to book a bundle of 3 x 1 hour sessions 'Mastering Xero or individual sessions
<< Book 1 Online>>