3. Managing Projects using Xero
Half day workshops on how to make use of the new feature in Xero called 'Projects' to work in your organisation
Need a better Xero experience that what you are having now? Keen to get your head around Xero Projects fast? Enrol today! EVERYTHING you need for the session is provided:
Computers and ergonomic chairs, Great (Accredited) Trainer, Extensive Manuals, including morning or afternoon tea.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New or inexperienced users of Xero
- Existing users wanting more from tracking jobs and projects
- Bookkeeping staff wishing to learn how to set up and use Xero Projects to assist managing time and costs
- Small business owners seeking improved financial management and reporting of projects
- Accountants and Bookkeepers wanting to get a handle on the new features available in Xero
- Those keen to get the most out of their systems and automate their processes without further add-ons
In any business, time is money so why not get the heads up on this feature to help your business! We take you through the Projects feature in Xero in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the session informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
- Setting up Projects for your organisation
- Using the timesheets and costs feature
- Key reports to manage the projects in your organisation.
Everything you need for a great learning experience is included and set up in our newly set up Training Centre. We also include supporting resources, a Certificate of Attendance for all of your hard work and morning or afternoon tea.
But be quick-the class is a maximum of 10 students per session and they can fill up rapidly. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, print out, register below. See you in the classroom!
AND for those working in the Building industry, our training is eligible* to be funded by the ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority.
* conditions apply Contact us for more details.
If you would like more information... click here to contact us and ask about our SPECIAL OFFER FOR BOOKING 2 x courses!
Course Dates/Book online NOW >>
Cant attend a course? - ask about purchasing one or more of our quality Manuals, or better still attend online:
Learn Xero in a Day Course now available online>>
Now available as 6 x 1 hour online sessions
Ideal for those keen to learn quickly and not able to attend a face to face course
Over 6 hours of learning, either as live sessions, or in your own time, available once live sessions are completed
Getting started, including opening balances
Sales, receipts and effective debt collection
Purchasing & payments
Bank Feeds and tips on reconciling
GST/BAS and Financial reporting
Security, Settings and Sorting out issues
Presented by longstanding Xero Accredited Partner and trainer - learn from our experience!
>>>BOOK TODAY: Live sessions commences every month for 6 weeks - or ask about our recordings to watch anytime!
For more information... click here to contact us