2. Managing Payroll using Xero
Need a better Xero experience that what you are having now? Keen to get Xero payroll up and running fast? Enrol today! EVERYTHING you need for the day is provided:
Computers and ergonomic chairs, Qualified longstanding Xero Trainer, Extensive Manual, Lunch, morning and afternoon teas
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
AND if you are in the Building industry, our training is eligible* to be funded by the ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority.
- New or inexperienced users of Xero
- Existing users wanting to set up the payroll features
- Clerical or Bookkeeping staff wishing to learn the basics of Xero payroll and superannuation
- Payroll officers needing to understand the the impact of different payroll set ups
- Anyone returning to the workforce wishing to understand how to set up and process a payroll in Xero
* conditions apply Contact us for more details.
In any business, time is money so why not get an overview of the program and learn the basics! We take you through the latest version of Xero in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
- Setting up payroll
- Entering employee details
- Process pay runs
- Correcting payroll errors
- Making use of the Employee Portal
- Paying employees electronically
- Effectively managing your superannuation obligations
- Managing annual and sick leave accruals and payments
Each person has use of one of our computers set up with Xero in a training environment and a fully comprehensive manual. We'll also include morning tea, and a Certificate of Achievement for all of your hard work.
But be quick-the class is a maximum of 10 students per session and they can fill up rapidly. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, book in today via the link below, or contact our team to assist with any questions or details your require.
See you in the classroom!
Note:To view any downloads you will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader software which is available free for most computer platforms from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com
<<BOOK HERE Today >>>
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 02 6215 9710 or email
Australian Management Control ABN: 65 066 670 353