JAM PACKED CONTENT - all in one hour from your computer!
Have you ever had to confess how your accounting software file has been set up does not work for the reporting you want to achieve and/or is in a bit of a mess, AND that to produce decent financial reports you have to carry out workarounds in Excel?
Time to confess and address the issue, with some guidance.
If you are feeling a little lost with your financial reporting, attend this jam packed, content-rich webinar to learn how you can save your data and financial reporting, with tips from longstanding MYOB and Calxa Partner Pam Chilman.
In one hour, Pam will cover:
* How to review your reporting needs and ensure structure reflected (or can be fixed) in your accounting software
* Features in Calxa to keep all groups such as the bookkeeper, the auditor, managers and the CEO happy with different reporting needs, including use of Account Trees
* Tips in Calxa to automate reporting
* How KPIs can show key financial information - use the existing or design your own
* NEW Metrics feature to allow for unit costing
Whilst the presentation uses MYOB and Calxa (mostly), the session is relevant to all accounting software users keen to improve their financial reporting.
So much content, you cannot afford to miss this important Webinar!
Webinar Dates / Book Online>>>
Learn how to use the tools you have to save time and avoid errors!