IF YOU HAVE A SMALL BUSINESS - THEN THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU!
The aim of this session is to educate business owners the importance of cash flow management for the success of their business
and provide an overview of the tools and strategies that are available to assist in this process.
The workshop will provide the following outcomes
- Provide an understanding of 'Cash Flow' and what it means
- Understand the difference between profit and cash
- Appreciate the relationship between personal and business finances
- Understand the impact of poor cash flow management on the business
- Become aware of the Strategies for improving the cash managment process
- Become familiar with the tools and techniques available to help for the cash flow management process
- Be able to set up a system for the cash flow management
- Understand why Cash Flow is the Lifeblood of your business
- The relationship between cash and profit
- Sources and uses of Cash
- Assessment of your cash position - How healthy are you?
- Cash flow management strategies
- Setting up Management Systems and Processes
- The tools available to help you better manage cash flow
- The advanced features of accounting systems
- Taking action
DATE: 3 March 2016
TIME: 8.00 - 10.30 am
COST: $99 for all existing AMC and Deloitte clients or $199 for new clients. Business owners are able to bring along their bookkeeper/accounting staff member at no extra charge.