After the success of last years inaugural event, this year we will again have a range of informative speakers. Each presenter is an expert in their field and will provide an update on the latest trends, all around bookkeeping to keep you in touch with the profession. A MUST TO ATTEND to keep in touch and not
be left behind in the bookkeeping world!
Hear from our special, handpicked guest speakers - not to be missed.
With the legislated extra (and changed) payroll reporting requirements, understand what you need to do, how often to report and how your software will help with finding efficiencies with this new pay run process as well as how the Payment Summary process will change. EARLY BIRD OFFER EXPIRES WEDNESDAY - BOOK TODAY
for this important and informative event at The Hellenic Club, Woden ACT, from 1pm on Tuesday 26th February 2019.
Guest speakers will present and discuss hot topics including:
- Connecting with the ATO - the digital experience
- Single Touch Payroll (reporting) fast approaching - understand what is required, provide feedback to the ATO then see when and how your accounting system will cater for the required reporting processes,
- Money, Money, Money: the way we transact is changing with cryptocurrencies & PSD2, the Revised Payment Platform. This session will help you understand how these changes will affect bookkeeping
- Making Super 'super'
- Keep up with all the terminology used in bookkeeping and its related technology
- PLUS much more
Event commences at 1pm, followed by drinks around 5pm (bubbles and beer) at the end of the presentations (until approx 6pm) BOOK TODAY FOR OUR EARLY BIRD OFFER - expires in next couple of days!
Our SPECIAL guest speakers include:
- Colin Walker, Assistant Commissioner, Australian Taxation Office Digital Services Update
(popular session last year!)
- Lainie Alexander, Director of STP Engagement, Australian Taxation Office
- Don Grgic, Founder, Business Boost Centre and BookBOOST
- Mereki Nieman, PayCorp
- Natasha Janssens, Women with Cents: 2017 Winner of Women in Finance Awards
- Pam Chilman, longstanding bookkeeper, independant accounting software trainer and systems integrator
NOTE: This event is not
specific to any one accounting software product but will provide an update on when and what the main software vendors are doing to be ready for the impact of STP
BOOK HERE for Tuesday 26th February 2019
IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE BOOKING ONLINE WITH YOUR CREDIT CARD, EITHER USE 'PRE-APPROVED CUSTOMER' OPTION OR Email email@example.com. And for those outside of ACT, ask about our Webinar options.
571kb Adobe PDF 174 downloads